Monday, July 17, 2017

A FLORAL FOX THEMED SWEET TABLE | WOODLAND PARTY IDEAS


The FOX is one of the latest animal crazes around & is probably why my daughter absolutely loves this animal so much!  So for her birthday this year, I've created this sweet table with my daughters favorite things, the fox, mixing it with the popular woodland theme & girly-fied it with florals.

THEME ELEMENTS:
- Fox printable cut outs
- Florals 
- lots of green leaves
- wooden sticks / wooden plates
- theme inspired desserts


Giant letter "K" monogram


DIY
Tip: Firstly, know where you will be putting your decor, so that you have a plan to hang it.  Luckily for me, I was working with a lattice back drop, so after I cut my card board base, I cut slits & put zip ties through the cardboard. 

1. Start with you card board base, cut into your shape
2.  Decorate (hot glue) with paper flowers, matching to theme colors
3. Hot glue leaves 
4. Hot glue moss to fill in any empty exposed cardboard


CENTERPIECES

-Large printable fox cut outs
-fake leaves from the dollar store
-DIY paper flowers hand cut & flower punched
-tin pot base
-floral foam in base to stick things in


DESSERTS



I wanted to go with a more natural feel for this theme.  For the Cake I wanted a simple rustic styled cake, which I added fresh flowers to (matching colors).

Coffee Cake "logs"



I LOVE sugar cookies and these beautiful fox faced cookies truly helped to complete the theme table.

Macarons are absolutely delicious, so for this, I had my baker match the theme colors.



THANK YOU TABLE


DIY 
1. Regular 8X10 picture frame painted brown
2. Branches measured, cut & hot glued onto frame


THE BIRTHDAY GIRL
For my girl, she had her favorite dress picked out & created her own head piece.
I found the most perfect fox material to create her tail.


Thanks so much & I hope you've been inspired.
Richelle

No comments:

Post a Comment